The 13th Annual Global Communication Association Conference
CALL FOR PAPERS: Populism, Media, Politics, and Immigration in a Globalized World
Sponsored by Rey Juan Carlos University
May 24-26, 2018
Conference Chairs: Yahya R. Kamalipour and José M. Álvarez-Monzoncillo
The Global Communication Association invites you to submit your abstracts for the 13th annual convention to be held in Madrid, Spain, on May 24-26, 2018.
The GCA invites research papers exploring any aspect of issues related to global communication including, but not limited, to the following broad topics:
- Issues related to the convention theme of Populism, Media, Politics, and Immigration in a Globalized Word
- Global media and communication methodologies, theories, and perspectives
- Global media and their impacts on public opinion
- The changing nature of presidential elections and public demands
- Issues related to policy makers, corporate executives, representatives from NGO’s, and media professionals
- New communication technologies, the Internet, and social media
- World population, environment, and intercultural communication
A 400-word abstract of the paper or panel proposal should be sent ELECTRONICALLY to Dr. José María Alvarez-Monzoncillo at firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions must be received by February 15, 2018 to be considered. Acceptance of a paper or panel proposal obligates authors to attend the conference and present the paper. Poster presentations on topics related to the conference theme are also encouraged. Complete panel proposals maybe submitted to Dr. Yahya R. Kamalipour at email@example.com.
Abstracts will be peer reviewed by at least two scholars. Authors of the abstracts will be notified of acceptance by March 15, 2018. Full-length papers must be submitted by May 15, 2018.
More information: http://www.globalcomassociation.com/spain-2018.html